A delicate composition of Sidama and Yergachefe coffee beans. Arabica heirloom coffee, grown and roasted in Ethiopia, the birthplace of coffee. Grown at 6,000 to 6,800 feet by artisan coffee farmers.
- Light: Refreshing flavors of pear and yellow grapefruit with a spicy, chocolaty finish
- Medium: Baking spices and cooked apple with the sweetness of honey and a hint of pine.
- Dark: Bittersweet dark chocolate with the exotic aftertaste of incense.
- Drip or Pour Over
- Select the best possible water. Bring water to near boiling temperature 195- 205 Degree
- Use 1:16 brewing ratio; 30 grams of coffee requires 480 ml or 16 fluid oz of water
- Adjust the ratio to your taste preference